- Tornado in Oklahoma Killed DozensPosted 11 hours ago
- Kellie & Derek Won Dancing with the Stars Season 16 FinalPosted 12 hours ago
- Eminem’s Song Publishers Claim on FacebookPosted 13 hours ago
- Obama Visit to China and Africa Scheduled for JunePosted 2 days ago
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Taylor Swift on Top With 8 AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Upcoming Obama Speech on Defense PolicyPosted 3 days ago
- US Military Networks and Apple Inc. ConnectsPosted 4 days ago
- Google Drive offering 15GB of free Storage SpacePosted 9 days ago
- Nawaz Sharif Receive Greetings after Pakistan Election ResultsPosted 9 days ago
- Google I/O What People Thinking About ThisPosted 10 days ago
US foreign Policy – Romney and Obama Support Israel if they Attack on Iran
It was the 3rd and final debate between both presidential candidates for US next election starting in the month of November 2012. The focus of the debate was on “US Foreign Policy” so Mitt Romney and Obama was agreed to stand for Israel in case of attack on Iran.
So the opinion of both candidates Mr. Romney and President Obama was not different about the foreign policy against Iran as Obama government has discussed with Israel about this issue against Iran.
Now the new candidates for the Presidential seat from Republican is also going on the way of the Current US policy against Iran. Throughout the debate, which was dedicated to US foreign policy, both contenders said they would place by Israel should it be attacked by Iran.
The current US President Obama said, “If Israel is attacked, America will stand with Israel,” in an answer if a question by moderator Bob Schieffer.
On the other side Mitt Romney also stated such like Obama, he said, “if Israel is attacked, we have their back, not just diplomatically, not just culturally, but militarily.”
Now let’s see what will be the decision of the voters as the US foreign policy will support Israel in case of attack on Iran. So it looks that how much they support Israel as Iran is state forward with their nuclear program as they said “This is a Train without break” So what is going to happen in the next days is a predictable talk we can say this after the US election.