- Justin Bieber Dance with Selena Gomez – Video Posted by Himself on InstagramPosted 6 months ago
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Weds – Set a Date of their Big DayPosted 7 months ago
- Asia Cup 2014 Schedule and Matches DetailsPosted 7 months ago
- So Far Most Controversial Celebs of 2014Posted 8 months ago
- Will QMobile Features Angelina Jolie in their Next Ad?Posted 8 months ago
- Multiple Nominations in 20th Screen Actors Guild AwardsPosted 8 months ago
- India Aggressive over United States after Devyani Khobragade IncidentPosted 8 months ago
- Corey Anderson Smashes Fastest Century Record in ODI CricketPosted 9 months ago
- 2014’s Biggest New Year Eve FireworksPosted 9 months ago
- The Beautifully Written 2014 Last Night New Year EvesPosted 9 months ago
Court Ordered Google to Removes Anti-Islamic Film from YouTube
At least Google ordered to remove the anti-Islamic movie from YouTube after the decision of court. The movie will be removed from video social networking websites.
That anti-Islamic movie on YouTube was the major cause to block the website in Pakistan and some other Islamic regions of the world. The minister of information technology and Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has confirmed the removal of movie.
There were over 1,000 links was available over the website that are going to remove that cause the YouTube blocking in Pakistan.
The removal of blasphemous links form the YouTube will surly urge PTA to reopen the YouTube in Pakistan. Google has to take the step to remove the anti-Islamic movie after the US court decision, on Wednesday.
There were 3 judges in the panel for hearing this case and the court ordered to remove the links of “Innocence of Muslims” movie by a 2-1 vote. The court rejected the Google’s assertion of anti-Islamic movie that that was violating the U.S. Constitution.
In a statement, Google said: “We strongly disagree with this ruling and will fight it.”
This movie was cause harassment among the Muslims community, and they seemed too much anger over the filmmakers. Some of the Muslim governments included Pakistan and Egypt have to block YouTube in their country. Now after removal of the links it is quite possible YouTube will open soon in Pakistan.