- Google Drive offering 15GB of free Storage SpacePosted 5 days ago
- Nawaz Sharif Receive Greetings after Pakistan Election ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- Google I/O What People Thinking About ThisPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrities Wear Same Dresses, Who is more ImpressivePosted 7 days ago
- Google Play Platform Launches for New Games by the DevelopersPosted 7 days ago
- Leading Party in Pakistan Election 2013 – PMLN-NPosted 7 days ago
- Google Glass Update Added Google+ FeaturesPosted 10 days ago
- Injured Imran Khan Urge People to Build “New Pakistan”Posted 10 days ago
- Justin Bieber in Dubai Faced a Fan AttackPosted 11 days ago
- Imran Khan Injured in Lahore PakistanPosted 11 days ago
Krishna and Hillary talk to discuss terror, joint secure
Krishna and Hillary talk on Business affairs of US and India held in Washington. External Affairs Minister, SM Krishna is in Washington at this time and he has a schedule to meet with the other officials of America. and it is expecting to converse a range of two-sided and regional matters including Afghanistan and Pakistan during third India and US strategic talks in Washington.
On Thursday, SM Krishna said that both counties India and United Stats have gone halves interest in fighting terror. The two leaders are also likely to address a joint press conference, he said during the annual meeting between US and India Business Council. And while speaking India-US strategic talk he said that are looking for abate cynicism and recent business environment in India.
SM Krishna also said that, for their business, too, there are pressing issues, and it is the deterioration environment for mobility of professionals, the protectionist feelings against the global supply chain in services industry, the denial to even consider a social security Agreement that affects the lives of 300,000 non immigrant Indian professionals in the United State. Now Krishna and Hillary talk on business deals between India an US is one of the important issue in Indian news.
Krishna and Hillary talk and Current Business Environment of India
On the issue of the US India Business Council, wherein American corporate leadership thinks thanks expressed skepticism, over the current business environment in India and mourn that economic reforms are not taking place. “I also have great confidence in the future of India-US economic partnership. I know that this is a time when a degree of skepticism has entered into the sentiment of the business on both sides. I am aware of the concerns of the US businesses; USIBC has been forceful in articulating them!” He also said during the talk with media, in his US tour. “But, it is also true, that as our interdependence deepens, it becomes even more important to address the issues with a sense of urgency and purpose,” moreover also he said.