- Hassan Rouhani Selected for the Next Iranian Presidential TermPosted 2 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 Announced with two Versions LTE and 3GPosted 8 days ago
- Miss World Indonesia Pageant Bikinis are not AllowedPosted 8 days ago
- This is the Rafael Nadal’s 8th French Open TittlePosted 8 days ago
- Selena Gomez New Music Album Cover ReleasedPosted 14 days ago
- Jiah Khan a Bollywood Actress found Hanged in Mumbai HomePosted 14 days ago
- Obama’s new Sanctions for IranPosted 14 days ago
- Finally Google Buzz going to Shut down on July 17Posted 21 days ago
- Memorial Day 2013 – Obama Said They Can’t forget the DayPosted 21 days ago
- Winner of Boston Marathon to Return Medal for Blast VictimsPosted 22 days ago
Somali: camel reward for Obama, strange offer
Al-Quaeda leader Sababab radical Saturday poke fun at to US and present of up to &33 million for tip offs permit that arrest of its top leaders, saying they would give 10 camels to the person who assist to locate Barack Obama. The camel reward for Obama is just like a joke for the US President by Al-Qaeda Group.
Camel reward for Obama, No Comments by US officials
Camel reward for Obama offered by the Al-Qaeda group is one of the important talks in the media at this time. A top US representative has sent home as ridiculous a reward of 10 camels for information about President Barack Obama. Al-Shabab made a mock offer after the United State announced awards of 3-7 million for various confrontational commanders.
And the Al-Qaeda linked group offered chickens for information about US secretary Hillary Clinton. Johnnie Carson became the first top US official in two decades to visit Mogadishu over the weekend.
After this he was in a press conference and he was asked by some media persons about the mocked offer of Shabab about the President Obama and Hillary Clinton, he said that, the question is so absurd it does not justify a reply. He also thinks that significant progress should be made against al-Shabab.
The US secretary also said that the al-Qaeda group has covered many areas of the country. Now after some warnings to now Al-Qaeda group has made pocked talks to the US President and Foreign Secretary. Now the important thing is that what will be the response of President Obama against this silly offer give by Al-Qaeda group bout two important personalities of the United States of America.