- Obama Visit to China and Africa Scheduled for JunePosted 15 hours ago
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Taylor Swift on Top With 8 AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Upcoming Obama Speech on Defense PolicyPosted 2 days ago
- US Military Networks and Apple Inc. ConnectsPosted 3 days ago
- Google Drive offering 15GB of free Storage SpacePosted 8 days ago
- Nawaz Sharif Receive Greetings after Pakistan Election ResultsPosted 9 days ago
- Google I/O What People Thinking About ThisPosted 9 days ago
- Celebrities Wear Same Dresses, Who is more ImpressivePosted 10 days ago
- Google Play Platform Launches for New Games by the DevelopersPosted 10 days ago
- Leading Party in Pakistan Election 2013 – PMLN-NPosted 10 days ago
3rd and Final Debate between Obama and Romney
CNN Reported – The full and final debate between the candidates for the seat of US President will be held between the current US President, Barak Obama from Democratic Party and Republican candidate, Mitt Romney.
Now both candidates have to be prepared for the 3rd and last debate will be held on October 22, 2012. The topic of the debate will be “Foreign policy” live from Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida.
There are 5 major points are considered which will be the key points of this debate between Obama and Romney. Now a hot talk will be seen tonight as this will be the debate between both US presidential seat candidates.
Iran and Libya situation will be one of the most important issues and it would be difficult task for Romney as the participants of the debate will want to know that how much knowledge have Romney about the Iran and Libya situation.
The drone attack policy of United State in different regions of Pakistan and Afghanistan will also the part of this discussion of this final debate. The economy of US is not looking strong as compared to some previous years and it would also the part of the debate going to held on October 27th at time 9:00 to 10:30 p.m. Eastern Time Zone.
Now the question is that who much these both candidates will succeed to impress their voters in this 3rd US presidential debate as they have the final chance to express their point of view about next US foreign policy.