- Pakistan plane Escort in UK – Two Men ArrestedPosted 14 hours ago
- Tornado in Oklahoma Killed DozensPosted 4 days ago
- Kellie & Derek Won Dancing with the Stars Season 16 FinalPosted 4 days ago
- Eminem’s Song Publishers Claim on FacebookPosted 4 days ago
- Obama Visit to China and Africa Scheduled for JunePosted 5 days ago
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Taylor Swift on Top With 8 AwardsPosted 6 days ago
- Upcoming Obama Speech on Defense PolicyPosted 6 days ago
- US Military Networks and Apple Inc. ConnectsPosted 7 days ago
- Google Drive offering 15GB of free Storage SpacePosted 12 days ago
- Nawaz Sharif Receive Greetings after Pakistan Election ResultsPosted 13 days ago
2nd Presidential Debate – IS US President Responsible for Libya Conflict?
CNN Reported – I am responsible for the Libya killing of their Americans. He took the responsibility of the safety of 4 US officials killed in Libya war last month, Obama Says.
The administration of Obama was very slow while responding against the danger of terrorists in North Africa and Libya. So Libya remains the hot issue of the 90 minute debate on the foreign strategy of the next US government.
However, the Republican challenger suggested Obama’s management might be in political purposes to call the siege on the U.S. consulate.
On the other side before this 2nd presidential debate, the US secretary of state has stated in an interview to CNN that she is responsible for the attack on Americans in Libya as she said that the President and the Vice President are not the part of these democratic issues. However, the statement of President Obama is against Hillary Clinton as he takes the responsibility for Libya.