- Tornado in Oklahoma Killed DozensPosted 2 days ago
- Kellie & Derek Won Dancing with the Stars Season 16 FinalPosted 2 days ago
- Eminem’s Song Publishers Claim on FacebookPosted 2 days ago
- Obama Visit to China and Africa Scheduled for JunePosted 3 days ago
- 2013 Billboard Music Awards: Taylor Swift on Top With 8 AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Upcoming Obama Speech on Defense PolicyPosted 4 days ago
- US Military Networks and Apple Inc. ConnectsPosted 5 days ago
- Google Drive offering 15GB of free Storage SpacePosted 10 days ago
- Nawaz Sharif Receive Greetings after Pakistan Election ResultsPosted 11 days ago
- Google I/O What People Thinking About ThisPosted 12 days ago
iPad Mini Ready to Hit the Market in First week of November
Apple iPad mini is going to launch in the first week of November 2012. The device is going to hit the market and will be available the shops.
According to some sources it is determined that rumbling a previous report by Geeky Gadgets that the day the iPad mini is ready for sale.
In the previous some days the issue was looking rumor however over the news of Geeky Gadgets it was confirmed that the Apple device will be released on November 2nd has been confirmed the release date of the device.
The new iPad is going to launch in very special event as more devices are predictable to announce their new device, 13” Retina MacBook Pro is also expected to launch.
However some news was also in the air about the release date of iPhone 5, and the information was become the correct about the reviled the Apple’s most awaited device iPhone 5. Now it is expected that another big new may come into the view on 2nd November 2012, as Apple’s device is going to launch in the first week of November.
Now the discusses able thing is that how much the device will be successful after its release, will it got popularity among people such like iPhone 5 or not, it is now predictable about the new Apple device going to release in November.