- Microsoft and Google Santa Tracker RacePosted 4 days ago
- Adidas Reveals Brazuca Football for World Cup 2014Posted 5 days ago
- Black Friday is on Friday, November 29, 2013Posted 10 days ago
- The 500 Most Influential Muslims of 2013 – The Top 10 ListPosted 11 days ago
- The Prime Minister Announced Pakistan’s New Military ChiefPosted 12 days ago
- American Music Awards 2013 Winners ListPosted 14 days ago
- Malala Received European Union’s Sakharov PrizePosted 17 days ago
- Sachin Tendulkar Retirement Gets PopularPosted 23 days ago
- Official Death and Injury States Disclosed after the Storm in PhilippinesPosted 27 days ago
- Pakistani Private Schools banned Malala Yousafzai’s BookPosted 28 days ago
Facebook Ads Removed from Offensive Pages
The Social Network’s administration set to remove Facebook ads from controversial pages contains sexual or other violent material. The world’s largest social network moves to come in the marketers being related with offensive pages on Facebook.
This important step taken by Facebook after several businesses pulled the ads amid intelligences of pages on Facebook that endorsed strength in contradiction of the women.
According to Mark Zuckerberg administration team there is a need to improve the system of flagging the ads in order to remove them from the Facebook, as this violated data is affecting the stander of the world famous social networking website. The forbidden use of posts, violated content, threats and pornography material making the site controversial.
Facebook Ads explanation for crudely 85% of the Facebook revenue as there are over 1.1 billion people in all over the world are using Facebook. However, as per Facebook financial analysts think that it would not impact hardly on the business of the social networking company.
Facebook said there is need to do additional to stop circumstances that contain ads that are displayed together with substantial that might not route afoul of Facebook community values but are believed contentious nevertheless.
The Facebook pages that are promoting websites selling adult products will no lengthier feature ads. Beforehand such a sheet might feature ads lengthways the right side of the sheet so extended as the sheet did not disrupt Facebook’s exclusion on portraying bareness.
The move highlighted the subtle equilibrium for other social media websites, which topographies a diversity of changeable and occasionally distasteful material shared by operators, but which trust on publicity to reinforce their business.
Now Facebook now ready to remove the ads from their offensive pages that are ad-restricted for the ads. For the next people will not see Facebook ads about any offensive content Facebook Pages.