- Justin Bieber Dance with Selena Gomez – Video Posted by Himself on InstagramPosted 9 months ago
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Weds – Set a Date of their Big DayPosted 10 months ago
- Asia Cup 2014 Schedule and Matches DetailsPosted 10 months ago
- So Far Most Controversial Celebs of 2014Posted 11 months ago
- Will QMobile Features Angelina Jolie in their Next Ad?Posted 11 months ago
- Multiple Nominations in 20th Screen Actors Guild AwardsPosted 11 months ago
- India Aggressive over United States after Devyani Khobragade IncidentPosted 12 months ago
- Corey Anderson Smashes Fastest Century Record in ODI CricketPosted 12 months ago
- 2014’s Biggest New Year Eve FireworksPosted 12 months ago
- The Beautifully Written 2014 Last Night New Year EvesPosted 12 months ago
So Far Most Controversial Celebs of 2014
2014 has been started and the controversial celebrities from the past are still doing something extraordinary at the start of this year.
We have watched several controversial videos and read many scandalous of famous celebrities in 2013. Now it’s all about the most controversial videos of 2014. You would not like them after watching these videos but a large number of people are watching them.
Bieber and Sharieff caught up with Stripper
Two friends Justin Bieber and Khalil Sharieff appear in a controversial photo while sucking the breast of a striper in a recent party. The striper has a playboy tattoo near to her bellybutton who comes in a Lose Angles recording studio and made some fun with the teenagers.
Shakira and Rihanna the Brand New Video
The new video of Shakira and Rihanna “Can’t Remember to Forget” song got thousands of views on YouTube in just 2 days. This song is about that boy that just gets under your skin and you cannot leave alone.
Justin Dancing with Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber shared a video on Instagram, where he appears with Selena Gomez, both are dancing together. The dance not looks usual where Justin, 20, Selena, 21, and stick her with the wall while dancing, but the video was removed later.
To Be Continued